Ready to up your lash game?
4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara - wholly re-engineered, rebooted and better than ever! It's time to say goodbye to stubby lashes and hello to UNBELIEVABLY REAL LENGTH and VOLUME with our professional formula!
Boost your lash look like never before! See up to a 500% increase in average length and volume with your first coat—and you don’t have to stop there. Whether you’re feeling subtle or sassy, defiant or classy, the 4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara will help you go wherever your mood takes you.
Experience the lash revolution for yourself. Our silk fiber lash mascara gives you insane length and volume without extensions, fillers, or falsies. This professional formula contains lengthening fibers that can be applied in layers to create lashes that appear to keep growing and growing. Get carried away with the smooth-coating, high-performing 4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara! All it takes is just a few swipes of a (magical) mascara wand!
- Perfect combination consists of 1 Tube of wet Magnifying Mascara Gel & 1 Tube of dry Silk Fiber
- The Magnifying Mascara Gel provides volume, separation, and length.
- The brush bristles are spaced evenly to help separate for longer-looking lashes
- The Silk Fiber fills and adds volume to lashes.
- Water & Smudge Resistant - Clump free formula that wears all day... Say No To Raccoon Eyes!
- Brushes on like your regular mascara in 3 simple steps.
- To build up the look of your eyelashes to give you the beautiful natural curves
- No glue, hypoallergenic and non-irritating ingredients
- Simple removal – Wash off easily with warm water or facial cleanser
- Suitable for all skin types
How To Apply 4D Silk Fiber Lash Mascara?
- Magnifying Mascara Gel: Apply an even, thin coat of Magnifying Mascara Gel to lashes
- Silk Fiber: Immediately apply Silk Fiber while the Magnifying Mascara Gel is still wet.
- Magnifying Mascara Gel: Reapply the Magnifying Mascara Gel a second time to secure the Silk Fiber onto your lashes
- Repeat Step 1-3 as many times as you wish until you have achieved your desired results. Follow the gel-fiber-gel routine. Less is more!
- For best application, apply step 1 and 2 on one eye, move to the next eye and perform step 1 and 2, then return to the first eye to perform step 3, and then finish with step 3 on the second eye.
- You can completely skip traditional mascara. Just start with a layer of the Magnifying Mascara Gel first! Apply your the Silk Fiber mid-lash.
- For smoother lashes, rest your tightly closed Magnifying Mascara Gel tube in a cup of hot water. Shake the tube before application.The heat will help you get a super smooth application!
- As long as you follow the gel-fiber-gel routine, you shouldn't get anything falling in your eyes.
- Water (Aqua) hydrates and cleanses, and helps to distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin.
- Isododecane, an effective emollient which allows the mascara to glide easily across the skin and spread in an even layer for maximum effectiveness.
- Beeswax (Cera Alba) has modifying properties that act as an emollient.
- Methacrylate copolymer provides adhesion as well as conditioning and moisturizing properties.
- Stearic Acid is an emollient that comes from palm trees and is often used to soothe and soften the skin.
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax is a firm, natural wax refined to create the sticky texture of the Magnifying Mascara Gel.
- Glycerin is a type of alcohol that conditions hair and skin.
- Silica is a mineral that is already present in our bodies and skin. It conditions, softens and moisturizes the lashes.
- Tromethamine is a pH adjuster and buffering agent.
- Phenoxyethanol preserves product by preventing microbial growth and spoiling.
- Rosemary leaf extract moisturizes skin and hair.
- Malpighia Punicifolia fruit extract provides a soothing fragrance.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) has multi-functional properties that provide antioxidants, condition, soften, moisturize the lashes, and is already present in our bodies and skin.
- Silk Fibers are formulated with squalane and CoQ10, ingredients known for their conditioning properties.